Posts Tagged Social Media Games
Eisenhower was president, Elvis joined the Army, a gallon of gas was a quarter, and Sam Bendrix took the stage at the Bon Soir for his last performance.
City Theatre transformed the Lester Hamburg Studio Theatre to take you back to the legendary 1958 Greenwich Village nightclub, The Bon Soir. Luke Macfarlane, star of ABC’s Brothers & Sisters, channels his inner crooner in an unforgettable performance.
Let’s honor that golden year with a streaming archive of the people, places, and culture of ’58. Every Thursday during Sam Bendrix at the Bon Soir, City Theatre will ask Facebook fans to help us create ’58 on our Facebook wall.
We will post a theme to our wall and our blog. For example: “Create ’58 theme: The Cars” — our Facebook fans will post iconic images and videos to our wall with that theme in mind. So let’s start creating!
Momentum FestivalKick OffMay 31st, 2012Momentum is here!
- @DishOsteria is officially reopened! Stop by before seeing #TheBurdens at City Theatre. twitter.com/DishOsteria/st… 1 day ago
- Greenroom: Art & Afterparty is tonight! Come see #TheBurdens and then join us for an open mic night in the lounge.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- "75 minutes of fun!" Thanks @PghCurrent twitter.com/PghCurrent/sta… 3 days ago
- RT @SchatzMatt: City Theatre premiere of 'The Burdens' communicates darkly funny digital message post-gazette.com/ae/theater-dan… via @PittsburghPG 4 days ago
- RT @ONeill_Center: From Development to Production - Congratulations @SchatzMatt's THE BURDENS (NPC '16), making its world premiere at @City… 4 days ago
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?Email Carlyn at email@example.com