Posts Tagged Social Media Games
Eisenhower was president, Elvis joined the Army, a gallon of gas was a quarter, and Sam Bendrix took the stage at the Bon Soir for his last performance.
City Theatre transformed the Lester Hamburg Studio Theatre to take you back to the legendary 1958 Greenwich Village nightclub, The Bon Soir. Luke Macfarlane, star of ABC’s Brothers & Sisters, channels his inner crooner in an unforgettable performance.
Let’s honor that golden year with a streaming archive of the people, places, and culture of ’58. Every Thursday during Sam Bendrix at the Bon Soir, City Theatre will ask Facebook fans to help us create ’58 on our Facebook wall.
We will post a theme to our wall and our blog. For example: “Create ’58 theme: The Cars” — our Facebook fans will post iconic images and videos to our wall with that theme in mind. So let’s start creating!
Momentum FestivalKick OffMay 31st, 2012Momentum is here!
- The EQT Young Playwright Festival officially kicked off this morning with our first student matinee! nextpittsburgh.com/events/young-p… 11 minutes ago
- Thank you @CityPGH for including our production of #Pipeline in your newsletter about Inclusion and Innovation! mailchi.mp/71b4a4a3dfc5/i… 4 days ago
- Congratulations @domorisseau! We're so excited to open #Pipeline this month! twitter.com/AmericanTheatr… 1 week ago
- Did #TheRevolutionists peak your interest of Female Revolutionaries? Check out this piece, written by Emma McIntosh. citytheatrecompany.org/timeline-of-fe… 2 weeks ago
- Check out #TheRevolutionists, mentioned as a Cool Pick. "The women engage in high-spirited comical banter while con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?Email Carlyn at firstname.lastname@example.org