Posts Tagged 1958 Advertisements
Eisenhower was president, Elvis joined the Army, a gallon of gas was a quarter, and Sam Bendrix took the stage at the Bon Soir for his last performance.
City Theatre transformed the Lester Hamburg Studio Theatre to take you back to the legendary 1958 Greenwich Village nightclub, The Bon Soir. Luke Macfarlane, star of ABC’s Brothers & Sisters, channels his inner crooner in an unforgettable performance.
Let’s honor that golden year with a streaming archive of the people, places, and culture of ’58. Every Thursday during Sam Bendrix at the Bon Soir, City Theatre will ask Facebook fans to help us create ’58 on our Facebook wall.
We will post a theme to our wall and our blog. For example: “Create ’58 theme: The Cars” — our Facebook fans will post iconic images and videos to our wall with that theme in mind. So let’s start creating!
Momentum FestivalKick OffMay 31st, 2012Momentum is here!
- This weekend is your last chance to catch CITIZENS MARKET at City Theatre! Don't miss the show @PGHCityPaper calle… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 12 hours ago
- Our development officer of institutional funding, Ryan Ferrebee, represented City Theatre in DC for Arts Advocacy D… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- Tonight at 7 PM: don't miss a quirky tale of family, ambition, and pot roasts. Catch the final reading in our Momen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @makeshoppgh: Thanks @city_theatre for a great evening! We got to see an amazing play, Citizen's Market, and wrapped the night up buildi… 6 days ago
- Tonight we built a #TinyCity with @PghKids @makeshoppgh and @PGHGenListen at #greenroom! 🙌🏻 to all of our partners… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?Email Carlyn at firstname.lastname@example.org