Posts Tagged 1958 Advertisements
Eisenhower was president, Elvis joined the Army, a gallon of gas was a quarter, and Sam Bendrix took the stage at the Bon Soir for his last performance.
City Theatre transformed the Lester Hamburg Studio Theatre to take you back to the legendary 1958 Greenwich Village nightclub, The Bon Soir. Luke Macfarlane, star of ABC’s Brothers & Sisters, channels his inner crooner in an unforgettable performance.
Let’s honor that golden year with a streaming archive of the people, places, and culture of ’58. Every Thursday during Sam Bendrix at the Bon Soir, City Theatre will ask Facebook fans to help us create ’58 on our Facebook wall.
We will post a theme to our wall and our blog. For example: “Create ’58 theme: The Cars” — our Facebook fans will post iconic images and videos to our wall with that theme in mind. So let’s start creating!
Momentum FestivalKick OffMay 31st, 2012Momentum is here!
- Audition Notice: City Theatre Announces Auditions for the 2018 Young Playwrights Festival! ow.ly/L9UV50i512W 3 weeks ago
- RT @PghNewMusic: Retweeted Lindsey Goodman (@LindseyJGoodman): It's THE GRAY CAT AND THE FLOUNDER week at the @PghNewMusic! You don't wan… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AmericanTheatre: You just finished watching the #TonyAwards. But remember to support theatre in your local community. Great theatre is… 2 months ago
- “My hope is that through coming back to City Theatre and reconnecting with the community, we can we can build a rea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- RT @SamuelFrenchNYC: What is theatre’s role as an outlet for community connection in a fractious political landscape? That was the question… 2 months ago
QUESTIONS? COMMENTS?Email Carlyn at email@example.com